you are the visitor number.....

Saturday, August 2, 2008

You Are Only One Step Away From Transforming Your Life with Total Access to the Most Unique Collection of Wealth and Success Building Secrets, Tools, Techniques and Tips Offered Anywhere..."

You Are Only One Step Away From Transforming Your Life with Total Access to the Most Unique Collection of Wealth and Success Building Secrets, Tools, Techniques and Tips Offered Anywhere..."

If you're serious about having outstanding personal and financial wealth, freedom, and success, and realistically living an unrealistic life in 1/6th of the time, then this may be the most important information you've ever read!

Welcome. This is Muhammad Alshareef.

And I have something to ask:

How many times have you come to the end of the day feeling like you haven't accomplished a thing? How many times have you put your greatest desires on hold because of more immediately urgent things?

And how much longer are you willing to wait to begin the life you have always dreamed of?

If you're like many of the people I know, you've probably had times in your life when you've felt like you've been wandering the in the fog with your dream life lost somewhere inside. You've wondered which way to go, and how to find what you really want.

Perhaps that fog for you has meant that you've been stuck...

... in a job you don't particularly like

... living paycheck to paycheck, even though you never wanted to slave after money

... working so hard and just not getting the appreciation you deserve

... jumping from one educational degree to the other, wasting decades of your life in confusion

... delaying marriage year after year

... pleasing other people and fulfilling their dreams, while your dreams stay buried

... trying new things like joining a gym, or starting a class or job, only to find out that they're not what you really want

...procrastinating about things that you thought were important to you

... thinking something has to change in your life but you're not even sure what

I've been there myself, so I know what you're thinking and feeling. It's not good. You are just like l was not too long ago.
In my quest for personal and financial freedom I've read hundreds of books on success and wealth mastery, spent tens of thousands of dollars on personal development courses, gained certification in NLP and Psychotherapy, and learned from experts in their fields from all around the globe.

Just like you, I wanted to be more, and do more, and have more in my life.

And with all of that, and a lot of discoveries of hidden secrets along the way, my dream life isn't just in my dreams any longer.

It happened for me. Isn't it about time it happened for you?

But here's the thing, if you follow exactly in my footsteps, it will take you a phenomenal amount of time and energy and money just like it did for me. So I'm going to offer you a short cut.

I've gathered the cream of the crop information and have pulled out the most life changing secrets, tools, techniques and tips to share with you. You'll be able to make your â€کunrealistic' dreams real in 1/6th of the time.

You see, when you've experienced the limitless possibilities that life has to offer, you just want everyone else around you to know them, too. You want to share the exhilaration you have for life, and help others see their dreams happen.

That's where DiscoverULife comes in.

I'm going to give you everything you need to get the best of out your life. With DiscoverULife you've got it so much it better than I ever did.

You would have to pay thousands of dollars to get the maximum benefit from everything that I've learned.

Until Now...

With DiscoverULife you'll get it all specifically selected and condensed into the most effective and beneficial tools and information you can find.

DiscoverULife is a membership website that is based on a system of determining your dream goals, and then keeping you on course to living a spectacular life.

It's a system...

  • ... where you can lock yourself into ensuring you do what you have committed to do.
  • ... where you are constantly growing in knowledge and resilience to life's challenges.
  • ... where you'll quickly find out what you want to do in life, if you don't already know
  • ... that supports you so that you NEVER have to play the game of life alone ever again.

I know that you can easily become the ultimate you, with the ultimate life, IF you have a game plan. If I did it, so can you.

Could you gain all of this knowledge on your own? Sure you could, if you had the next decade or two to spare!

DiscoverULife can help you win in the game of life, starting TODAY.

I'll share EVERYTHING I've learned with you. And I've gathered an awesome team of trained coaches who will be there to support you, too.

YOU can take your dreams from wishes to reality, or not. It's totally up to you.

"I've NEVER offered anything like this before... but I'm determined to give you EVERYTHING you need to reach your full potential and get all that you want out of life!"

This is what you have in store...

You'll have access to the DiscoverULife exclusive membership website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

PLUS..

You'll get:

  1. to attend live conference calls and strategic planning sessions conducted by me, Muhammad Alshareef, and a host of other experts that give you all the greatest tools to achieve personal and financial freedom
  2. unlimited access to hours and hours of audio presentations on topics like "Financial Freedom:  The Art of the Start", "How to Identify a Business Idea's Worth and Potential", "Marriage Mastery", "The Ultimate Memorization Technique", and "Mastering the Art of Resilience"
  3. current information from a wide range of fields such as
    • Wealth and Money
    • Business and Career
    • Health and Fitness
    • Relationships
    • Personal Growth and Mastery
    • Spiritual Growth and Mastery
    • Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
    • Certain Steps to Success
  4. a chance to join the Gold Rush Book Club to explore in detail the most pertinent written resources out there, or the Qur'an Club to bring your memorization skills to the MAX!
  5. networking capabilities with our other amazing DiscoverULife members to benefit from the knowledge and experience they've gained as they've reached for their goals, just as you are doing now
  6. free guidance and having your individual questions answered by trained lifecoaches and highly qualified experts including me, Muhammad Alshareef
    ... and believe me, much more!

I'm giving you all of the things that I wish someone would have given me

There is NOTHING that can stop you as a sincere and dedicated person from moving forward.

I'm sure you may be thinking right now that this sounds too good to be true, so don't just take my word for it...

My pages